Abandoned has become, without eating or drinking it, one of the video games of the moment. Over the last few months this mysterious project has had thousands of fans around the world hanging on to every little detail to build new conspiracy theories that could shed light on what the hell Abandoned is . Well, today the PS5 app has been activated and we have finally had the first real-time teaser of this video game. And, to the surprise of absolutely no one, it still has nothing to do with Konami, Kojima, Metal Gear or Silent Hill .
Abandoned: teaser and first details of the project
It is now possible to see this first teaser for Abandoned on PS5 through the free app that is available on the PS Store . In case you don’t have a PS5 console or you can’t access this app for whatever reason, don’t worry. Many have recorded and re-uploaded the teaser, though it doesn’t show anything other than the teaser they revealed a few days ago.
- Abandoned still shows no relationship of any kind with Konami, Kojima, Silent Hill or Metal Gear.
- The teaser only shows the video they posted the other day on Twitter where someone in a brown jacket and leather pants is seen walking down a hallway with a wooden floor.
- In its day, this video was already thought to be a reference to the first Silent Hill, as if it were a remake.
- They have also revealed that the prologue will be playable soon as a test.
- But no, at the moment we continue not only without knowing what the game is about, but with nothing absolutely new.
- By the way, in the application you can see other videos that will be available soon.
What do you think? Disappointing, or was it what you expected? At least I did want to see the name of Silent Hill somewhere, but I was left with all the desire. Me and many. For now, there are no clues as to when more trailers will be revealed, so we have to stay tuned!