And I wonder … What would the games be like now if we had all those elements?
You will already know the dilemma in which Battlefield 2042 finds itself . As soon as he left, he had a brutal success, but the great flight of players did not take long to see the number of errors that the game presented . A total shame. And if at the moment I have not gone into this, it is precisely because of everything I have been seeing these weeks, also taking into account the experience I had with its beta.
There is no doubt that Batlefield 2042 presented some very fresh news , as well as some maps that, personally, I find crazy. And what about the tornado? I think it’s one of the best things in the game. It’s nice to be aiming at the one in front of you and stop just to see the tornado approach from afar. I think the interface change and the consequences of the tornado are quite successful . And if only this climatic element already gives the game enough life, imagine what it would be like today if they had introduced the rest of the climatic elements that they had in mind .
Other weather elements in Battlefield 2042
- Tom Henderson has been the one who has given this information on his Twitter account ✍
- And it is that Battlefield 2042 was going to also have game tornadoes, tsunamis, earthquakes and volcanic eruptions ❗
- All this was taught in a 2020 presentation ⭐
- If the game does not currently have these elements, it is due to lack of time, so they preferred to focus only on the tornado ❌
- It would have been quite nice to have all this in Battlefield 2042, because the games would be crazy right now, don’t you think? ✅