Capcom has updated the list of its Million Sellers, or those games that have exceeded one million copies sold. In first place we find Monster Hunter World with 17.5 million units distributed , in second place comes Resident Evil 7 Biohazard with 10.2 million copies distributed worldwide.
Third place for Resident Evil 2 Remake , in the Top 10 there are also Monster Hunter World Iceborne, Resident Evil 5 and 6, the original Resident Evil 2 for PlayStation and Street Fighter II for Super Nintendo, in addition to Street Fighter V.
Capcom Million Seller
- Monster Hunter World PS4 / Xbox One / PC 17.5 million
- Resident Evil 7 biohazard PS4 / Xbox One / PC 10.2 million
- Resident Evil 2 PS4 / Xbox One / PC 8.9 million
- Monster Hunter World Iceborne PS4 / Xbox One / PC 8.5 million
- Resident Evil 5 PS3 / Xbox 360 8.0 million
- Resident Evil 6 PS3 / Xbox 360 8.0 million
- Monster Hunter Rise NSW 7.5 million
- Street Fighter II SNES 6.3 million
- Street Fighter V PS4 / PC 6.0 million
- Resident Evil 2 PS 4.96 million
Among the new features are Monster Hunter Stories 2 Wings of Ruin with 1.3 million copies , Resident Evil Village at 4.8 million , Monster Hunter Rise for Nintendo Switch at 7.5 million and Resident Evil 3 Remake at 4.6 million, Street sales are also growing. Fighter V and Devil May Cry V with the first exceeding the milestone of six million units and the second reaching 4.7 million.